I found this a bit more difficult to shoot. I could shoot anything at a wide angle but it was hard to find something that told any kind of story.
All were shot at 18mm.
I threw this one in here for fun. I thought it turned out to be a really neat picture :) It was a beautiful overcast day out at Karl Brooks field as the Trailblazers took on the Cougars in a double header Saturday. The lighting was perfect and evenly spread throughout the field. I had to lower my shutter speed and bump up my ISO a little to accommodate for capturing action in a darker light. Most of my photos turned out fantastic and I am happy with the portraits I caught. The best part is they didn't know I was taking these.
This is my roommate Bri. It was tough to choose/take a picture that portrayed her personality but I feel this one does her justice. All in all Bri is a goofball but she knows when to be serious. She is a tough kid who grew up with three older brothers and she loves Fiction novels like Harry Potter. If she is not doing homework or cleaning she is likely to be on her bed caught up in a book. Looking back on the shoot I wish I would have included a book or maybe an animal because she does love them so much.
Here in my photos I have tried to illustrate what having anxiety feels like. For those of us who do not suffer from anxiety it is often hard to understand what our friends and/or family are going through when an anxiety attack hits. Many of my family members have and anxiety and depression. It has often been described to me as a trapped feeling. They feel like they can't escape this overwhelming feeling. I darkened my photos and put them into black and white to give it more of a real sense.
Comments
Post a Comment