Self Portrait


My name is Kylea Custer and people commonly mispronounce my first name. My first name is a mix of my parents names. My dad's name is Kyle and my mom's name is Lea (lee) so my name is Kylea (Ki-lee). I was born and raised in Las Vegas, the Sin City but my heart belongs in Texas where I served an 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
 I have been into photography and cameras my whole life. In high school I was in yearbook for two years and I was the Editor-in-Chief my senior year. I was also the historian for several other clubs.
I am currently using a Nikon D5500 with an 18-55 mm zoom lens that has an f-stop of 3.6-22 and I am hoping to have a 50mm prime lens later this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Light Portraits

Capturing the Person

The Trapping Sensation of Anxiety